We’re seeking talented people who can help drive our mission to Deliver Unmatched Power, Solutions, and Service with Integrity.
Imagine Yourself at Crosspoint Power & Refrigeration
Crosspoint Power & Refrigeration employs more than 50 people at its Indiana locations. We are devoted to Customer Support Excellence and ensure that our diverse work force is comprised of certified technicians and committed support personnel. Because our customers depend on us to deliver unmatched talent, we hire only the best and the brightest. We always are looking for dedicated individuals to join our team and achieve our common goal of customer success, every time. Learn more about our rewarding opportunities below.
At Crosspoint Power & Refrigeration we recognize the value of our employees. It’s part of our commitment to building partnerships with our employees, our customers, our environment and the communities in which we work and live. Our goal is to promote a healthy lifestyle and provide protection for our employees and their families. Because our employees are a valuable asset to our company, we offer a comprehensive benefit package for full-time, regular employees.
Employee Life & Leave Benefits
- Paid time off for Vacation, Sick Days, and Holidays
- PPE & Tool Allowance
- 401(k) Plan with up to a 5% Company Match
- Bereavement Leave, Jury Duty Leave, and Military Duty Leave
- Company Paid Group Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability Plans
- Supplemental Insurance and Optional Life Coverage
Employee Health Benefits
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
- Wellness Incentives
Personal Benefit Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement Assistance Program
- Bonus Opportunities for Eligible Employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Provided Refrigeration Training
Job Inquiry Form
Crosspoint Power & Refrigeration is always looking to attract high-quality people to join our team. If you’re interested in a job, please submit the form below to provide us with some basic information. Once your information is reviewed and we have an open position, we will be in touch via email and/or phone.