Webasto – Feel the Drive
Webasto Truck Heaters
Crosspoint Power & Refrigeration sells, installs and services Webasto air and coolant heaters. These systems provide an efficient heat to either the truck engine or cabin, even in extreme winter conditions. Contact Crosspoint Power & Refrigeration today to see how a Webasto system can reduce your idle times, improve DPF performance, and save you money!
Webasto Thermo Top C Coolant Heater
Webasto’s Coolant Heaters use your truck’s fuel supply to generate up to 45,000 BTU/hr to pre-heat the truck engine. This CARB approved and EPA SmartWay verified product can reduce PM emissions by up to 66% at start up, reducing the need to service your DPF. Also, pre-heating your truck’s engine assists in cold weather start up and reduces wear, all while using around 1 gallon of fuel per 10 hours.
- Heating Capacity: 17,200 – 45,000 BTU/hr
- Fuel: Diesel #1, Diesel #2, Biodiesel B5 and Biodiesel B20
- Fuel Consumption: 0.08 – 0.16 gal/hr
- Rated Input: 3.8 Amps
- Water Flow: 2 gal/min at 1.9 PSI
- Weight: 7lbs
Webasto Air Top 2000 ST Air Heater
Webasto’s Air Heater provide comfortable heat to your truck’s bunk without the need to idle your engine. The CARB certified and EPA SmartWay verified heater provides up to 13,650 BTU/hr of heat to your cabin using your truck’s fuel supply. Using the Webasto Air Heater, you can rest well knowing you are saving money while you sleep comfortably.
- Heating Capacity: 7,000 – 13,650 BTU/hr
- Fuel:Diesel #1, Diesel #2, Biodiesel B5 and Biodiesel B20
- Fuel Consumption: 0.03 – 0.06 gal/hr
- Rated Input: 1.25 – 2.45 Amps
- Air Flow: 37 cfm
- Weight: 5.73 lbs