Carrier Transicold Trailer Units
Single and Multi Temperature Trailer Units
A proven platform, advanced performance, low noise, and low-cost operation. These are just some of the many features that make Carrier trailer units the world standard. Carrier’s innovative technology provides reliable and sustainable products that are designed to meet the needs of every customer application, and Crosspoint Power & Refrigeration is your source for sales, service and installation.
APX Control System
Powerful technology for refrigeration. Amazing convenience for people.
Carrier Transicold’s APX Control System advances the art and science of transport refrigeration control. The ease-of-use and flexible performance capabilities pioneered by Carrier for the renowned Advance™ microprocessor are elevated to the next level with an interactive dashboard, more Reefer Apps and outside-the-box modular architecture.
When equipped with the exclusive APX Control System, Carrier refrigeration systems offer the latest in reliability, flexibility, temperature control, fuel efficiency and user-friendly operation.
The APX Control System makes the industry’s most versatile trailer refrigeration systems more powerful than ever.
As the industry’s first decentralized control system, the APX Control System eliminates the single, large control box and replaces it with automotive-style compact modules using CAN-bus communication. A simplified system design with fewer components means higher reliability to help keep your equipment on the road.
New Carrier Transicold Reefer Apps™ offer expanded functionality and value-added features to streamline your operations. Sophisticated software and temperature control algorithms maintain an ideal environment inside the trailer, so you can focus on delivering the highest-quality products on time.
All the power of the APX Control System is amazingly simple and intuitive. A large dashboard-style display shows all key operating information, providing an at-a-glance visual indicator of both unit operation and conditions inside the trailer. An ATM-style interface and walks users through unit operation in their choice of language.
Single Temp Trailer Units – X4 Series
- The X4™ series is built upon the proven X2™ platform and sets the bar even higher as the new industry standard for refrigeration performance and efficiency.
- With ultra high capacity, the model 7300 and 7500 establish the benchmark for extreme performance. It delivers fast pulldown, precise temperature control and peace of mind for the most demanding applications.
- EcoFORWARD™ ultra high efficiency technologies deliver significant fuel savings as well as higher performance, lighter weight, lower operating costs and compliance with Tier 4 Final emissions regulations.
- The enhanced platform now includes proven high efficiency components from our Vector™ series and an industry-leading warranty for dependability and peace of mind.
- The modular APX system combines remarkable control intelligence, temperature control and system reliability with amazingly simple operation.
- Combining innovative engineering with a straightforward, practical design means less fuel consumption, reduced engine run hours, and lower maintenance costs.
Vector™ Series Hybrid Trailer Refrigeration
The Vector™ Hybrid runs on diesel…It runs on electric…And it puts your business on the right road. Vector systems use patented E-Drive™ all-electric hybrid technology to deliver the maximum in performance, efficiency and reliability.
- Lower fuel consumption. In many operating modes, the Vector unit’s all-electric architecture can turn components on independently, when they’re needed — and off when they’re not. Even if you only utilize electric standby 20% of the time running 2,000 engine hours a year, that’s an average savings of more than $1,200 per unit at $3 per gallon for diesel.
- Reduced maintenance cost. The Vector system eliminates many maintenance items such as alternators, drive belts, idlers, vibrasorbers, compressor shaft seals and clutches. Put another way, if it isn’t there, it can’t break.
- Cleaner Emissions. The latest in compliant engines far exceeds U.S. EPA and CARB specifications for cleanliness. Plus, when operated on electric standby, it helps eliminate emissions.
- Lower Noise. Far lower than conventional reefers because many sources of mechanical noise have been eliminated. In addition, electric standby is extremely quiet and ideal for particularly noise-sensitive neighbors.
- Total lower cost of ownership. Bottom line, Vector units improve your bottom line. Over the life of the system, the Vector unit’s all-electric design means components run fewer hours and last longer, which creates a unit that costs less to operate and maintain.
Single and Multi Temperature Trailer Units
- Tier 4 Final Compliant*
- Refrigerant R-404A
- APX™ Control System
*Diesel Models Only